To excel in value based medical education health care, research and technology of global standards enrich with quality, contributing to national development.
- To provide value based, student centric, community oriented, flexible medical education with continuous evaluation.
- To achieve sustain and further enhance quality medical education. providing access with thrust on quality, involving stake holders.
- To offer ultra affordable health care, integrating AYUSH system with access to rural people in congruence with all national health programs to achieve the goal of “Health for All”.
- To encourage innovative collaborative basic research to benefit the community and enabling the industry to produce cost effective equipments and drugs.
- To stimulate innovation of indigenous technology and to promote technology transfer and optimal utilization of available contemporary technology for teaching, training, health care and research.